Prague, furnished restaurant for rent, after reconstruction, street Drtinova, Smíchov, 148 m²
Assignment of lease established a vegan restaurant with a total area of 148 m² completely renovated in 2014. Located in the semi-basement of an apartment building in Smíchov Street Drtinova. Separate entrance and windows from the street. Capacity of about 50 seats, separate toilets for ladies and gentlemen accordance with all current hygienic. standards. Cloakroom staff. Separate space for the owner of the restaurant which can be used for housing. Bathroom with shower. Newly equipped kitchen, central heating, water heating el. boilers, heavy supply 220 and 380 V, 50A circuit breaker, electrical new reconstruction. Telephone and internet from O2. Furthermore furnished bar with cooling showcase, shelf arrangement for goods or dishes, a set of refrigerator and freezer. LED backlight and lighting of the space bar. The new POS system QPOs and treasury. Complete set of dishes, chairs, tables, banners + decoration. Methodological and technical assistance to start, training of personnel. Within walking distance of shopping center Smíchov (350 meters), subway „B“ Andel (650 m), tram or Švandovo Arbesovo Square Theatre (300 m). In close proximity to several office buildings, French lyceum, several hotels, schools, Kinsky garden (100m) which are popular mainly tourists.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ energy about 8.000,- CZK + severance pay 780.000,- CZK|
|Address||Drtinova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Etage||lower ground floor|
|Usable area||148 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.