Prague, beautiful furnished flat 4+kk for rent, new building, Šlikova, Břevnov, balcony, 2 garages, 138 m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 4+kk an area of 138 square meters with a spacious balcony (28m²) and two garage spaces are located on the 7th floor of a new brick building with an elevator in Prague 6 – Brevnov. Kitchen furnished kitchen with appliances – fridge, freezer, stove, dishwasher. Bathroom with bathtub, two sinks, toilet and bidet. Second toilet separately. The apartment has two chambers. In one of them is a washer and dryer and built-in shelves. In the apartment is wifi internet. The floors are floating floors and tiles. The house is guarded 24 hours security. Excellent transport accessibility – 5 minutes walk to the tram stop Drinopol – Center 5 minutes. Location with amenities you could imagine. The surrounding area offers many opportunities for walking and relaxation (Ladronka park, park Hvezda, Brevnov and Strahov Monastery).
39 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5.000,- CZK|
|Address||Šlikova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||138 m²|
|Balcony||yes (28 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.