Unfurnished luxury family house 5+kk (183 sqm) for rent, Prague 5 - Smichov, U dvou srpu street, terrace
Unfurnished luxury semi-detached house 5 + kitchen corner (in area of 183 m2) + terrace. Tree-storey semi-dettached house built in 1998, consisting of 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms (with bath tube/shower and toilet), separated toilet, spacious very light living room with big French window oriented south, with a fully equipped kitchen and direct access into the garden and the terrace of 35 m2, laundry room. Also cabling for telephone/internet/satellite connection, security alarm system, wooden floor and pavement, garage for 2 cars and of garden of 190 m2 at disposal (gardening service not included in the rent). Prague 5 – Smíchov, U dvou srpů street – popular residential area with perfect access to French and German schools, 5 minutes by car or tram to shopping mall Novy Smichov and subway station „Andel“.
47 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5,000 CZK|
|Address||U dvou srpů, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||183 m²|
|Grounds area||250 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, family house 7+1(480m²) for rent, garden, terrace, parking, Prague 6 - Řepy, Na Fialce street
Prague, beautiful furnished 3 separate units in the house for rent, Sekeřická, Horní Počernice, garden, terrace, 200 m²
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.