Sale closed shell construction house 4 + kk in the village Šťáhlavy, 116 m²
We sell closed-shell construction house 4 + kk in a quiet and attractive village Šťáhlavy, 14km from Pilsen and 5 minutes from the motorway junction D5. Brick house built-up area is 116 m2. This single family house is situated on plot 771 m2. According to the customer, it is possible to make changes to the internal layout. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. Within the framework of the agency and financial advice for free. In this area too we also offer plots from 647 m2 to 1100 m2. Substrates with a preview of the assessment, placement of individual parcels and prices are available in real office. For more info please contact the broker.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Usable area||116 m²|
|Grounds area||771 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.