Bright flat 3+kk after reconstruction, Prague 8 - Střížkov, street Black
We offer an interesting layout and nice bright apartment 3+kk on the total size of 60m². The apartment is located on the 7th floor of the brick house, which was completely renovated – plastic windows, insulated facade, new roof, new elevator and entrance to the house. The apartment has a practical chamber on the floor and the possibility of using common balcony. The house is located in a quiet area of Prague 8 – Střížkov, Černého street, with great access to subway Ladví or Střížkov.
Entry doors are safety and behind them is a spacious entrance hall, which accommodates a built-in wardrobe. From this hall are accessible to all rooms. The living room is practically a modern dining table connected with a fully equipped kitchen. The bedroom is tailor-made double bed with storage space. Children's room then provides enough space for several beds and desks. In the bathroom there is a tub 180 centimeters, and space for a washing machine. A spacious toilet provides the possibility of placing the cabinets. Due to the location of the apartment on the top floor of the house, the apartment is a beautiful view of the city.
Highly recommended tour.
3 730 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including all fees legal services|
|Address||Černého, Praha 8 - Střížkov|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.