Spacious apartment 4+1 for sale, 138 m², partly renovated, with balcony, in the city center - ul. Na Poříčí
We offer spacious partly renovated apartment 4+1, an area of 138 m2 located in the cultural and historical center of Prague 1 at street Na Porici. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of the brick house.
The apartment comprises a spacious entrance hall, living room with access to the balcony, three separate rooms, kitchen with dining area, bathroom with tub and shower and two separate toilets. The apartment has also a cellar. The floors are laid parquet and laminate flooring, gas heating. Partially oriented to the courtyard and into the main street.
We recommend the excellent location in the heart of the city – near the shopping center Kotva, Palladium, cinemas, many restaurants and cultural attractions.
For more information or viewing contact broker.
11 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all legal and real estate services|
|Address||Na poříčí, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||138 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.