Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction, Nad Kesnerkou, Smíchov, 45m²
Beautiful partially furnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction with total area of 45 square meters located at the 2nd floor of a brick two-storey apartment villa overlooking the green and the city. Possibility to use the garden with gazebo and barbecue. The whole house is after just finished a complete modernization and insulation. The apartment is facing south and has 2 separate rooms and utility room. Kitchen furnished with electric cooker with ceramic hob and oven, fridge with freezer A +, large kitchen, dining table and chairs. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. On the floors carpets and tiles. Parking directly in front. Quiet part of Prague 5 with excellent transport links, metro „B“ Andel 8 min. All civic amenities in the area – restaurants, shops and others.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2.200,- CZK|
|Address||Nad Kesnerkou, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.