Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk, Harmonická street, Stodulky,new building, garage, balcony, 57 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 57 m2, located on the 1st floor of brick newbuilding with an elevator in the street Harmonická in Prague 5 – Stodůlky. The apartment includes a beautiful balcony with awning and furniture and a garage for one car. Kitchen with ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer. The bathroom has a bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. There is also a built-in wardrobes and cellar. Floating floors, carpets and tiles. Possibility of internet connection from UPC. The advantage of the apartment is its location in a quiet location Stodůlky with excellent transport links and amenities. Walking distance to metro is 9 minutes (metro B – Bree Lužiny or subway station), bus stop 130 and 174 is just a minute from the house. Within 5 minutes of food, gym, college, family doctor. Near the Central Park.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ cca 4.000,- czk utilities|
|Address||Harmonická, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||57 m²|
|Balcony||yes (7 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.