Prague, beautiful unfurnished flat 2 + 1 for rent, balcony, 75.14 square meters, Prague 7 - Letna, Vinařská Street
Prague, nice cozy apartment is designed as 2 + 1 for rent. The apartment has been completely renovated, in an attractive location of Prague 7, near the park Letna. Unfurnished apartment located on the 3rd floor of a brick building with an elevator in a quiet street Vinařská. The modern kitchen is equipped with a new kitchen with ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood and dishwasher. Bathroom with shower, separate toilet. Washing machine is available. The prestigious location of Prague 7 offers complete civic amenities – a pleasant walk in the largest parks of Prague (Stromovka, Letná), shops, restaurants, music clubs, schools, etc .. Also, to the center is very quick.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK/1 person (5000 CZK/ 2 person)|
|Address||Vinařská, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||75,14 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.