Beautiful unfurnished attic apartment 2+1 (64m² included balcony, terrace) for rent, Baranova street
Beautiful unfurnished attic apartment 2+1 with terrace and balcony. The apartment is located on the sixth floor of the brick house at Baranova street, Prague 3 – Vinohrady. There is one bedroom, bright living room, fully equipped kitchen ( fridge, dishwasher, gas cooker with electric oven and hood). Bathroom with bathtube and toilet. The apartment is unfurnished equped with two built in wardrobes and on the floor are Floating floors and tiles. The apartment has beautiful views of the famous park Parukářka. Metro station Flóra and trams just a 3minutes from the house. Lots of greenery around, park Riegrovy sady. All amenities: supermarket, excellent restaurants, kindergarten, elementary school and a nearby shopping center Flóra with a multiplex cinema. Twice a week farmers' markets at Náměstí Jiřího z Poděbrad. It´s possible to paint on white color.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||350 services per person + electricity and gas overwrite|
|Address||Baranova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||64 m²|
|Terrace||yes (8 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (2,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.