Prague, unfurnished renovated apartment 2+1 for rent, Nitranska, Vinohrady, 73m²
Beautiful completely renovated apartment is on the third floor of a well maintained brick building (no elevator). There is one separate bedroom, living room and kitchen fully equipped with built-in appliances (gas stove, el. oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer). On the floors there are parquets and tiles, heating is provided by its own gas boiler. In the bathroom there is a bathtube, toilet is separate. The location is excellent, a few steps from the house there is a square Jiriho z Podebrad, where there is also a metro station. The area is full of greenery, also popular park Riegerovy sady nerby. All amenities around: supermarket, excellent restaurants, kindergarten, schools and a shopping center with a cinema. On the square there are also twice a week farmers' markets. Apartment will be rented unfurnished. For more informations please contact the broker.
15 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 400,- / person + energy bills|
|Address||Nitranská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||73 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.