Prague,house for rent, 3 floors, 550 square meters, parking, garage, Prague 10 - Bohdalec, Pod Sychrovem
We are very pleased to offer this unusual, spacious three-storey suburban villa in Prague 10 Bohdalec. This property is suitable for housing or for your business headquarters. There is also a second, 2 story building which comprises of 2 large garages/warehouse space, plus office space on both floors. This detached building comes fitted with bathroom and separate toilet. The main building comprises of 12 rooms over 3 floors with a boiler heating room. It comes with fitted kitchen plus 3 bathrooms and 3 additional toilets. Parking is available in front of the building and with private off-street parking within the grounds for around 10 vehicles. The property is securely enclosed behind an electric gate, with an external camera system covering the grounds. The property also comes fitted with an Internal communications system. Available for immediate use. New carpeting will be supplied throughout, for the new tenant. Detailed interior modifications are possible by agreement, at the expense of the tenant or in the form of partial deduction from the rent.
59 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5.000 - 10.000|
|Address||Pod Sychrovem I, Praha 10|
|Usable area||550 m²|
|Grounds area||750 m²|
|Garden||yes (800 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.