Prague, beautiful cafe for rent 102 square meters, street Ohradní, Michle
Beautiful cafe for rent 102 square meters located on the ground floor of the brick house in the street Ohradní, Prague 4, Michle. The cafe is smoking after reconstruction, which took place in 2012. There is a separate entrance, facing the street. Electric heating or wood fire. The capacity is 30 seats, there are separate toilets for ladies and gentlemen. Electric heating or wood-burning fireplace, electric water heating. boilers, heavy supply 220 and 380 V, 50A circuit breaker, electrical complete new renovated, including data, audio and security weak. Telephone, TV and Internet in different variants 2 providers. There is a possibility to buy this space.
16 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2.450 utilities|
|Address||Ohradní, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||102 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Commercial non-residential premises for rent, 53m², in a busy part of Prague 6 - Brevnov, Belohorska street
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.