Sale of beautiful barrier-free apartment 2 + kk, Pilsen - Eastern Suburbs, Hradišťská street
We sell beautiful, spacious 2 + kk, Pilsen – Eastern Suburbs, Hradišťská street. Flat with a total area of 60 m² is located on the ground floor of new brick building with no elevator, in a fenced facility. New construction of four residential units has been approved in 2009 and there is wheelchair access to the house, and into the apartment. The apartment consists of entrance hall, spacious living room with an area of 25 m² where there is a kitchenette with a line and an electric stove, the second room, the apartment has windows to the courtyard, a modern bathroom with a shower, hanging toilet (Geberit) and sink. The floors are laid floating floor tiles in the bathroom. There are also 2 dry, clean and spacious cellar. Heating central heating. Possibility to rent a parking space in the yard, which is secured by remote controlled gate 500, – per month. Preference must be given the position of the house, which is located 2.1 km to direct city center, but in a very quiet street in a popular location. There are all civic amenities, schools, kindergartens, public transport, shops.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.