Prague, beautiful and spacious attic unfurnished apartment for rent 2+kk (180 m²), Street Štursova, Bubeneč
Beautiful furnished attic apartment for rent 2+kk (180 m2) located on the third floor of a newly renovated villa in Štursova street, Prague 6, Bubeneč. Luxury apartment has been renovated with an emphasis on quality materials used. There is a modern kitchen with all appliances. The new luxury bathroom has a large bathtub, shower and toilet. The villa is located in a popular residential area near the park Stromovka, ideal for sports and relaxation. There are all civic amenities including shops, restaurants and services. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes to bus station or 5 minutes on the tram and subway station Dejvicka line A. The apartment has been recently reconstructed, be the first tenant.
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Štursova, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||153 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury, sunny, modern furnished 5 +kk apt. for rent, 170m², garage, Villa Bianca, Praha 6, Bubeneč, Pod kaštany
Prague, beautiful, bright apartment 4 + 1 for rent, 150m², furnished, 2x bathroom, 2x balcony, Dejvice, Prague 6
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.