Atypical apartment 2+1 for sale, 70 m² + 60 m² gallery, Prague 6 - Bubeneč, Rooseveltova Street
We sell a very nice duplex apartment 2+1 and a floor area of 120 m2 (70 m2 apartment + 60 m2 gallery), which is located in a popular location in Prague 6 – Bubeneč, street Rooseveltova. This apartment in personal property is located on the 4th floor of the brick house from 1930, which passed in 2011 reconstruction. The apartment itself was approved in 2007, when it was built from the original loft. First floor (70 m2) consists of a spacious living room, separate sliding door from the bedroom, a modern kitchen with kitchen brand Hanak with Electrolux appliances, hall with wardrobe and bathroom with underfloor heating, bath, toilet and washing machine. The stairs from the living room to get to the second floor apartment, which make up the gallery with a reduced space (60 m2), which can be used as a playroom, office or storage. Heating provides its own gas boiler. The apartment has a cellar area of 8 m2 in the basement. There is a possibility to build a roof terrace (the project has been processed). The house has currently no lift, but its implementation has been approved by the condominium. The site has all the amenities: restaurants, shops, schools, doctors, etc. In order to relax you can use the nearby park Stromovka and Sarecke udoli valley, a sports complex near Juliska – climbing wall, gym, archery, sauna… Cultural activities contributes Semafor theatre for adults and Spejbl and Hurvínek theatre for your kids. Ideal transport links to the airport or across Prague provides a subway – Dejvicka, tram and bus stops. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
6 400 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees and legal services|
|Address||Rooseveltova, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.