Prague 5, beautiful house for rent, 4 + 1, 190m², garden, fireplace, garage, quiet location, Prague 5, Velká Chuchle
Property is located in a nice quiet green area of Prague 5, in Great Chuchle. We are pleased to offer this nice furnished semi detached (duplex) house for rent. The property is a 4 + 1, with a total size 190 m2. On the ground floor there is a living room with fireplace, kitchen (including modern appliances -Fridge freezer, gas cooker, electric oven, dishwasher) There is also a small bathroom, cloakroom and entrance to the terrace. There is also a washing machine and dryer. On the first floor are three bedrooms and a second bathroom. In the basement is a cellar and garage (low). Gas heating, floating floors and tiles. Around the house is a beautiful garden. Quiet living in a nice area. Full civic amenities and good transport links.
27 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+1.000 utilities + energy( 5.000)|
|Address||Dubnická, Praha 5|
|Usable area||190 m²|
|Grounds area||350 m²|
|Garden||yes (100 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.