Prague, bright and cozy 1 bedroom apartment for rent, sleeping floor, 25m², unfurnished, parking, Podolí, Nedvědovo nám.
We rent unfurnished 1 bedroom apartment in a popular location in Podolí. Bright apartment is located, while on the ground floor, but the windows into the courtyard. The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, refrigerator. Bathroom with toilet will be new, photos will be in future. The apartment has a spacious sleeping floor, practical solutions for layout of the apartment. The apartment has a parking space in the yard. Very desired location, near plenty of greenery. Near the bike path and inline trail along the river Vltava. Complete civic amenities – shops, restaurants, cafes, several banks, post office, kindergarten, elementary school, swimming pool. Excellent transport links. 5 minutes to the metro B (Karlovo náměstí), about 7 minutes to the metro C (Pražského povstání), a short walk to the tram or bus stop. Comfortable living just few minutes from downtown.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+700 CZK/person (services,water) + energy|
|Address||Nedvědovo nám., Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||25 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.