2+kk/B, 48 m², private ownership, Prague 8 - Trojsky Vrch, cellar, parking place, mortgage possible
Estate agency HomeSweetHome.cz offers 2+kk/B with an area 48 m2 + cellar 2 m2. The flat is situated in a new building from year 2004 in a very successful project Trojsky Vrch from a Finep company. The flat has a developed space arrangement, is placed on 9th floor of a 13-storeys buildig. The windows with a wonderful view on Prague are orientated to West. In the kitchen is fully equipped kitchen unit, in a hall inbuilt cupboard. In spite of a standard the landlords put parquets, tiles and carpets into the apartment. There is a 3 m2 balcony next to a livingroom. In a price is included a cellar – 3 m2 and garage parking at the property. The locality is quiet and unique with a good accessibility to the city centre (by car or city transport). The building has a security for 24 hrs and is situated right next to a forest and a Botanic Garden of Troja. Private ownership. Mortgage possible – we provide under advanatgeous conditions. We offer a possibility of providing a later lease to this apartment.
2 620 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Hnězdenská, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||48 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.