Prague, beautiful modern unfurnished partment 3+kk for rent, 71 m², Prague 2 - Vinohrady, street Vinohradská
We offer beautiful apartment 3+kk, floor area of 71m² in the attractive area of Prague 2 – Vinohrady, Vinohradska street. This apartment is located on the 4th floor of the brick building, which has been completely renovated and consists of a living room with the kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and hallway. Reconstruction of a high standard was made with the highest sensitivity to the original architectural elements such as doors, windows, floors, fittings, decorations etc.. The aim was to preserve the atmosphere of the Art Nouveau period. High ceilings and large windows give the apartment a light and space, which significantly contributes to the quality of the housing project. The house also includes a nice and quiet garden in the courtyard, which is ideal for relaxation. Residence Vinohradská is located in the residential district of Vinohrady and offers its residents a complete amenities: schools, kindergartens, restaurants, theaters, shops, hospital, farmers' markets (2× per week) and other seasonal events in Namesti miru square and Jiriho z Podebrad square, shopping centre Flora … For relaxation, we recommend primarily Riegerovy sady park ideal for families, as well as sports-minded residents of a neighborhood of Vinohrady. Of course there is also excellent transport links – metro station – Jiriho z Poděbrad about 100 meters from the house, in the immediate vicinity of the residence are tram stops.
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||800 services per person + electricity and gas|
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||70,90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.