Prague, beautiful furnished flat 3+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Slezská, Vinohrady, parking, 90 m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 3+1 for rent after reconstruction of the total area of 90 m2 situated on the 1st floor of the brick house in Prague 3 – Vinohrady. Lift the beginning of 2016. The apartment can be rented parking space in the yard for a monthly fee. New kitchen equipped with gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Toilet separately. Available TV and wi-fi (included). The floors are wooden parquet flooring and tiles. Heating gas central heating. The house is located in an attractive city center with excellent amenities. Nearby are restaurants, shops, shopping center Flora, cinemas, banks and others. Excellent transport links – metro „A“ Flora and tram station 2 minutes walk from the house.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ service 350,- CZK/person + energy + parking 2.500,- CZK|
|Address||Slezská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.