Spacious 3 + kk (125 square meters) for sale, terrace, balcony, garage, cellar, Prague 5 - Řeporyje, ul. Kakosova
We offer an apartment 3 + kk with a total floor area of 125 m2 incl. spacious outdoor terrace 36 m2 with balcony 9 m2 in easily accessible location of Prague 5 – Řeporyje Street Kakosova.
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a residential building approved in 2007. Very well-designed layout of the apartment: a spacious living room with a kitchen equipped with all appliances, access to a large terrace with a focus on the eastern side, two separate rooms one room possible entry balcony, bathroom with shower, separate toilet, spacious hall. On the floor is quality laminate flooring and tiles. The apartment includes a garage and cellar.
Very quiet living only 3 minutes by bus (the stop. Slatinová) from the metro B Luka, close to nature – beautiful Prokop valley, schools, kindergartens, shops and all other amenities.
We recommend a tour, for more information please contact the broker.
6 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||costs including legal and real estate services|
|Address||Kakosova, Praha 5 - Řeporyje|
|Usable area||125 m²|
|Terrace||yes (36 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (9 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.