Prague, modern unfurnished apartment 3 + kk, 143 m², 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies, garage, Kováků, Prague 5
Luxurious and stylish apartment layout as 3 + kk. Apartment for demanding clients is located on the 4th floor with elevator in new residential and commercial area of Smichov Prague 5. The apartment consists of a generous entrance hall, 2 bedrooms, a spacious living room and kitchen, 2 toilets, 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies. Design apartment, using materials of the highest quality. The kitchen is equipped with Miele appliances (American fridge, wine fridge for a dishwasher). The living area in the bedroom is then installed superior court system BOSE. The floors are oak parquet floors, some walls are then used luxury wallpaper with Swarovski Elements. The interior is also a series of storage space, especially in fully embedded intalských cabinets. Stylish living in a popular location, quiet place. Full amenities, near plenty of shops, restaurants and cafes. Excellent transport links, close to metro B, tram or bus stop.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kováků, Praha 5|
|Usable area||143 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Deluxe partly furnished duplex apartment 3+1 (165 m²) for rent, Praha 1 - Nove Mesto, Panska, garage
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.