Bright, renovated, unfurnished apartment 2+1 (65m²) for rent, Prague 7 - Holesovice, Simackova, elevator
Bright, renovated, unfurnished apartment 2+1 (65m²) for rent located on the sixth floor of the brick house with elevator. Completely renovated apartment is oriented to the courtyard and consists of an entrance hall, kitchen, two spacious very bright separate rooms and bathrooms. New kitchen equipped with electric stove, oven, dishwasher and built-in fridge and freezer. The bathroom is equipped with a spacious shower, sink with storage, toilet and heating ladder. In the hall with storage cupboard. The kitchen can be, if necessary, arrange for a living. Flooring consists of vinyl flooring and tiles (bathroom, hallway). Heating modern storage heaters, hot water boiler. Available connections to the Internet and cable TV (UPC). The apartment is situated in a very well maintained house that is continuously renewed according to the needs, a common yard with ornamental greenery and a seating area. The property is located in a popular location in Prague 7 – Letna, just a few steps from the popular park Stromovka. Within easy walking distance of all amenities – supermarket Albert 100 m away. Excellent transport links – tram 2 min. walk, metro Vltavska 8 min. walk.
16 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 600 CZK/ person + energy|
|Address||Šimáčkova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.