Prague 1 - Bilkova street, modern fully furnished attic.
Nice and sunny apartment in the Old Town. There are another apartments in the house all freshly reconstructed ( winter ´05-´06 ) so all is equipped by modern apliances and higher standard materials have been used. Even the house is so close to the Old Town square the street is quiet and safe enough. The apartment is fully equipped and furnished, all the linen and towels are provided. Facilities: 1. Kitchen – dishes and cooking utensils, kettle, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine 2. Bathroom with shower, toilet and sink, hairdryer 3. In bedroom double bed, wardrobe, iron + board, alarm clock 4. Living room has cable TV, large sofa (bed) and dining table for 4 people . There are many great restaurants in the neighbourhood and shopping in general is more than easy in there.
29 000 CZKper month
|Address||Bílkova, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.