Prague, modern industrial style, spacious 1 bedroom apartment for rent, 60m², unfurnished, balcony, garage option, Nusle
Unique 1 bedroom apartment for rent. Design apartment with industrial spirit is on the first floor of a beautifully renovated house (former printer) Liberty building Nusle. The apartment is located on the 1st floor of a modern building with an elevator. The apartment has a balcony (will be glazed). Modernly equipped kitchen (dishwasher, stove, oven). The cozy bathroom with shower, wc (washing machine connection). The modern concept of design flat – cast flooring, underfloor heating, high ceilings. You can rent garage space for a monthly fee. It is possible to be furnished apartment (rent increase). Quiet location but a short walk to the city center. Complete civic amenities – shops, restaurants, cafes, kindergartens, elementary schools, banks. Excellent transport links – tram 11, bus near 188,124, 139, ..) About 15 minutes to Wenceslas Square.
14 500 CZKper month
|Address||Bartoškova, Praha 4|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.