Very nice apartment 2+1 for sale, 63 sqm, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Uruguayska Street
We sell beautiful apartment 2+1 with a floor area of 63 sqm, located in a popular location in Prague 2 – Vinohrady, street Uruguayská. This apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a brick building with an elevator and consists of a spacious living room (23,3 m2), kitchen (10,2 m2), bedroom (16,3 m2), bathroom with shower (2,6 m2), separate toilet (2,1 m2), hall (2,2 m2) and entrance hall (6,3 m2). The floor is tiled and parquet floors. Heating provided by gas heating. Prague 2 – Vinohrady is a location with excellent transport links. Tram stops within walking distance, metro line A – Namesti Miru only a 2-minute walk. For pleasant walks there are available parks Folimanka and Grébovka. Very good civic amenities (kindergartens, schools, shops, shopping center Flora, restaurants, cinema). Price includes tax on the acquisition of immovable property and a commission paid by the buyer.
5 144 800 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Uruguayská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||63 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.