Apartment 2+kk for sale, 50 m², balcony, after renovation, brick building, Prague 2 - Nusle
We offer an apartment 2+kk, 50 m2, with a small balcony and a basement. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a brick building with an elevator, the apartment has beautiful views of the street Sekaninova to park Folimanka and Vysehrad. The apartment is renovated, has new windows, new wiring, parquet floors, floating floors and tiles, bathroom with bath, separate toilet, small balcony, gas heating – own gas boiler in the apartment. The house is after partial reconstruction, constantly improving, the courtyard facade has been completed, a new facade on the building facing the street will be renovated during the spring 2016. The apartment is bright, oriented to the east. Low fees. Tram stop a few minutes away, the center about 5–10 minutes away, metro C – Vysehrad. Available immediately.
3 050 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Sekaninova, Praha 2 - Nusle|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.