Spacious 2 + kk (72 m²) to sell, quiet and easily accessible location in Prague 6 - Suchdol, ul. K Horoměřicům
We offer to buy a spacious apartment 2 + kk with a total floor area of 72 m2 in a quiet part of Prague 6 – Suchdol Street K Horoměřicům.
In 2013 the apartment was very successful reconstruction – living room incl. kitchen (used were new elements to illuminate the LED strips etc.), and in particular, also a new floor. The flat is solved as follows: living room with a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances, bedroom with wardrobes, bathroom with tub and shower enclosure, separate toilet, hallway with built-in wardrobe. On the floor is quality laminate flooring and tiles. The apartment has a cellar with a total size of 4 m2.
The apartment building offers close to all the amenities: shops, post office, playground, restaurants. Great is also public transportation (metro station – Dejvická).
For more information or viewing contact the broker.
3 630 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||costs including legal and real estate services|
|Address||K Horoměřicům, Praha 6 - Suchdol|
|Usable area||72 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.