Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (28m²), street Neklanova, Vysehrad, after reconstruction
Unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (28m²) is located on the mezzanine floor of a brick building at Neklanova street, Prague 2, Vyšehrad. The kitchen is an electric cooker. The bathroom has a shower and toilet. Washing agreement. Civic amenities – restaurants, cafes, pharmacy, supermarket and more. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes on the tram and bus stops.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2500 utilities|
|Address||Neklanova, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||28 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.