Spacious apartment 2+kk for sale, 51 m² + balcony, Prague 3 - Zizkov, street Kubelíkova
We offer a flat 2+kk with a net floor area of 51 m² + balcony + cellar in the attractive location of Prague 3 – Zizkov, street Kubelíkova. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a brick house with an elevator and consists of a bedroom (22 m2), living room with kitchenette (15.8 m2), hall (6.2 m2), bathroom (4.7 m2), separate toilet (1.2 m2), pantry (1.1 m2) and loggia. The floor is linoleum, Marmoleum tiles, heating provided by gas („wafky“). The house underwent a partial reconstruction – a new elevator, roof, facade, common windows (and renovated windows in the apartment). The apartment is maintained in original condition, there is the option to deploy the original tiled stove. To the dwelling also belongs spacious cellar. Part of the sale is the share of non-residential space in the house which is rented – income for this unit is about 8000,– CZK/year. The apartment is located in an attractive part of Prague 3 – Zizkov close to the square Jiřího z Poděbrad, Parukářka park or Mahlerovy and Riegerovy sady orchards and offers complete amenities (shops, school, nursery, pharmacy, cafes, restaurants, galleries…) and excellent transport – a few minutes walk to the metro A – Jiřího z Poděbrad, tram stop Lipanska. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
3 590 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Kubelíkova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||51 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.