Prague, lucrative unfurnished office space for rent, 4 rooms, 100 square meters, Lublaňská street, Vinohrady
We offer to rent unfurnished office space with parking in a quiet location in the center, in a beautiful area of Vinohrady in Lublaňská street parking is available in the courtyard. It is an office on the mezzanine floor with a total area of 100 m² with a separate entrance with security doors and secure windows, 4 rooms with fully equipped kitchenette, separate shower, separate toilet with sink. Individual offices have an area (15 square meters, 13 square meters, 22 square meters and 21 square meters). House after reconstruction. There are all civic amenities – restaurants and all kinds of shops, banks, Check Point, notary and law offices. The unique location and accessibility by car from Prague's main arterial road of the D1 motorway from Brno or by public transport: metro line C – IP Pavlova, tram (No .: 4, 6, 10, 16, 22, 23), subway line „A“ station nám.Míru 300 m.
19 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ utilities 600 CZK/ person|
|Address||Lublaňská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.