Prague, luxury furnished apartment 3 + kk, 92 m² terrace, garage, former Holešovice Brewery, Na Maninách, Prague 7
We rent a unique modern flat, designed as a 3 + kk, in an attractive project Holešovice Brewery (former Brewery). Partly furnished apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a new building in the street Na Maninách. The apartment has a spacious terrace with a beautiful view. The apartment consists of entrance hall, living room, fully equipped kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and separate toilet. Designer kitchen equipped with quality appliances (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, stove, oven). Amenities: a double bed, a square shelves and desk, wardrobes. Upon agreement with the owner can furnish. Garage included. Modern living in an industrial part of the city. Full civic amenities, nearby restaurants, cafes, shops. Excellent transport links. Tram stop just a few steps.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Maninách, Praha 7|
|Usable area||92 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.