Prague, lucrative office space (showroom) for rent, 70m², Apolinářská street
We offer a unique space for rent, located in a nice area of Prague 2, street Apolinářská. Commercial space of 70 m2 is situated on the ground floor of a renovated functionalist building. Layout very practical. Space on three separate rooms are accessible from the street and from the impressive original hallway. When you entering from the street you will get into the reception room, with space for a reception. Than is an office with French doors to a quiet private garden, as well as a separate room facing the street. This area can be also a meeting room – it is separated by a sliding glass door, hall, kitchen and separate toilet. In this space dominated glass and metal, which has a functional and decorative character, it completes charisma. Suitable as a representative office (for advocacy – in the house of the notary, accounting and tax consulting, travel agency) or specialized sale – showroom. Convenient location – about 5 minute walk to the metro C – IP Pavlova or metro B – Karlovo náměstí. It is parking area with capacity of places for non-residents.
19 500 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK|
|Address||Apolinářská, Praha 2|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.