Prague, beautiful modern new apartment 4 + kk, 110 m², 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets, balcony, Zizkov, street Chvalova
We rent a unique stylish flat, designed as a 4 + kk (3 separate rooms). Completely new apartment is located on the 5th floor of a nice brick house in a popular location in Prague 3, street Chvalova. The house has a new insulated facade – low heating costs. Modern kitchen with quality appliances – fridge, freezer, induction hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher. The big advantage of 2 bathrooms (one with bath, one with shower, both bathrooms have toilet, additional toilet separately). Elegant tiles. Heated floors bathrooms. Quality oak flooring, gas heating. Outdoor blinds for motor control. Quality windows – great isolation. The apartment has a nice terrace overlooking the courtyard full of greenery, also overlooking the Žižkov tower. Modern living in the heart of Prague's Zizkov. Complete civic amenities – near plenty of restaurants, cafes, school, gym, swimming pool Olšanka. Excellent transport links – tram stop Lipanska, metro C is few minutes. There plenty of greenery – Riegrovy Sady, Parukarka.
29 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 850 CZK/ person + energy|
|Address||Chvalova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.