Nice, bright flat 3+1, balcony, Prague 8 - Kobylisy, metro Ládví, after reconstruction
Very nice interesting flat 3+1, 78m² in private ownership, the apartment is a corner overlooking the all Prague, 2× balcony (one glazed), apartment is located right next to the metro Ladvi and shopping center, the apartment is after reconstruction, the floors are parquet and tiles, brick bathroom with tub, separate toilet, the apartment has kitchen and furniture in the bedroom – (wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk), security doors, air-conditioning, the apartment has a storage room. The house is also after the overall revitalization. Complete civic amenities – schools, kindergartens, shopping, cinema, greenery, park, swimming pool, parking in front or the possibility of renting a garage at the house, ideal housing for families with kids. Mortgage financing possibility. We recommend
3 750 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including real estate and legal service|
|Address||Rajmonova, Praha 8 - Kobylisy|
|Usable area||68 m²|
|Loggia||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.