Prague, nice flat 2 + 1 for rent, 64m², furnished balcony, Sokolovská street, near riverbank
We rent a very nice apartment 2 + 1 for rent, located on the first floor of a renovated brick building with an elevator – at Karlin, Sokolovská Street (near subway Křižíkova). There is a living room 23.7 m2, bedroom 20 m2, kitchen with entrance to the chamber 16 m2, hall 1.3 m2, bathroom with shower 2 m2, WC 1 m2. Furnished – double bed, wardrobe, sofa. Fully equipped kitchen (kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, hood, dishwasher, fridge freezer), washing machine, security doors. On the floor of the original parquet floors in the rooms, kitchen, bathroom and toilet are granite tiles. Gas heating – own gas boiler brand. Junkers. Bathroom with shower, toilet is separate. Excellent access, metro station B – Křižíkova. Quiet location in the middle of Karlin, close to many smaller parks, good civic amenities. Also good access – from the nearby metro station you can get to the center within 5 minutes, the pedestrian tunnel can be reached at Zizkov in 15 minutes.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 550 CZK per person+ energies|
|Address||Sokolovská, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||64 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.