House 6+kk+ cellar, Jesenice near Prague, an outdoor pool, garden
We offer you a nice house in a desirable location Jesenice near Prague, house from 2001, half basemented (3 rooms), built-up area 114 m2, floor area of 216 m², plot 837 m2, the house is built with quality materials and very honestly, the ground floor is a hallway, WC, utility room, garage for 1 car, bathroom, spacious living room with fireplace and kitchenette – direct access to the garden and swimming pool, which is also covered. On the mezzanine floor above the garage is one large bedroom with dressing room, then on the 1st floor are 4 bedrooms, bathroom with shower and toilet, another walk-in closet and a balcony over two rooms. The windows are oriented to the southwest and south-east of the garden, gas heating boiler in the living room is tiled and electricity. underfloor heating, linoleum in the bedrooms, corridors also paving the garage is still standing for 1–2 cars and 2 additional parking on the site, from the side of the house is a separate room for garden tools etc. Very nice house, mortgage financing possibility. Available for immediate occupancy. All civic amenities in the village (Lidl, Alpert, Coop, DM, Teta, restaurants, shops, post office, bank, doctor, pharmacy … except Czech kindergartens and schools there is a Canadian school, high school and kindergarten. Recommended
8 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price includes real estate and legal service|
|Usable area||216 m²|
|Grounds area||837 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.