Apartment for rent 2 + kk, 45m², Pilsen - eastern suburbs, Street Flower
We rent unfurnished apartment 2 + kk, in an attractive location in Pilsen street Flower residential unit is located on the ground floor brick building with an elevator and wheelchair přístupem.o total area of 45 m2. It consists of two spacious rooms, kitchen, bathroom with tub and toilet. The kitchen is a new kitchen, ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher and refrigerator with mrazákem.Podlahy covering and flooring dlažba.Vytápění and hot water is centrální..Pro TV transmission is common antenna is the possibility of the introduction of cable television and the Internet . The cellar and private parking space in front of the house. The place is all civic amenities. We recommend due to the location of the property and excellent availability of public transport. The apartment is available from 1.6.2016 Překladač Google pro firmy:Translator ToolkitPřekladač webových stránekNástroj pro hledání nových trhů
8 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ Taxes and services|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - branch office Pilsen
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.