Prague, beautiful spacious apartment 4 + 1 for rent, 128 square meters, furnished, Prague 1, Lesser Štupartská
Prague, sunny unfurnished apartment is designed as 4 + 1 (separate rooms). The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a nice brick house in a popular location in Prague 1, Mala Stupartska street. Fully equipped kitchen – fridge freezer, electric hob, oven, dishwasher. Bathroom with shower, toilet, another toilet separately. There is also a washing machine. The floor tiles, parquet flooring, central heating. Living with the atmosphere of the historic city center. In the vicinity of countless monuments – Astronomical Clock on Old Town Square, Jewish Cemetery, Prašná brána. Complete civic amenities – close to the shopping center Palladium, fitness center, swimming pool, restaurants, cafes. Excellent transport accessibility (tram, metro).
28 000 CZKper month
|Address||Malá Štupartská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||128 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.