Prague, nice apartment with the atmosphere of the 30s of the 20th century, 3 + 1 for rent, 83 m², Prague 3,
We rented an apartment with a venerable atmosphere, designed as a 3 + 1. Partially furnished apartment is located on the ground floor of a nice brick house. The flat – spacious entrance hall, kitchen, sleeping room + small room. Stylish bathroom with tub. WC. Beautiful views of the park on one side and the other side overlooks the garden courtyard. Living on the border of Vinohrady and Vršovice. Convenient location – close to downtown, close to the tram stop or subway „A“. Full civic amenities. Something interesting – here lived First Republic actor, scriptwriter and director Václav Wasserman.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||nám. Jiř. z Lob., Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||83 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.