Spacious, newly renovated, unfurnished modern apartment 3+ kk, 96 m². Art Nouveau building with balcony,Prague
We are pleased to offer this beautiful stylish 96 square meter, open plan 3 + kk apartment in Prague 2, Vratislavova. This newly renovated large, unfurnished apartment is situated on the 3rd floor of a fully renovated Art Nouveau/Jugendstil house with lift. Fully equipped modern kitchen complete with dishwasher, oven, microwave, hob, fridge freezer. Good sized bathroom with a spacious shower, double sink and toilet. Comes complete with another separate guest toilet. This apartment also has a nice balcony overlooking the green courtyard. Nice quiet living under Vyšehrad castle for discerning clients. All civic amenities near by. Close to plenty of good local shops, excellent restaurants and cafes within a few minutes walk. Within a short stroll to the weekend riverside farmers market and cycle path. Excellent transport accessibility by tram 3 minutes walk away. Time to Prague city centre 10 minutes
29 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+750 CZK/person + electricity, gas|
|Address||Vratislavova, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||96,10 m²|
|Balcony||yes (4,80 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.