Very nice atypical apartment 2+kk for sale, 43.6 m², Prague 8 - Karlín, Pernerova street
We offer a very nice atypical apartment 2+kk, thefloor area of 43.6 sqm, located in a popular location in Prague 8 – Karlín, Pernerova street. This apartment in personal ownership is situated on the 5th floor of a brick building with elevator and consists of a living room with kitchenette equipped with kitchen including appliances (21.9 m2), bedroom (11.6 m2), hall (1.6 m2), bathroom with shower and toilet (5.1 m2) and storage (3.4 m2). High standard – safety door-bolt system, sound-proof windows, bathroom, wooden varnished floor, plaster on the walls. The apartment was renovated in 2004, the house is in a well maintained condition. Heating provides its own gas boiler located in a storage. In the neighborhood you will find numerous cafes, restaurants and shops, fitness center with swimming pool, metro and tram stops within walking distance. Near the park Vitkov is ideal for sports and walks. Great connections to the city center – metro B – Křižíkova (500 meters) and tram or bus stop Karlínské náměstí (400 meters). For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
3 400 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including legal and real estate services|
|Address||Pernerova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||43,60 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.