Large unfurnished flat 3+1 in Prague 5 with a good accessibility to the city centre
Unfurnished flat 3+1 is located on the 2nd floor of a villa building in a good locality of Prague. The main priority is its transport accesibility, there are tram and bus stops in the surroundings and it takes about 15 mins to the centre of Prague. There are parquets, tiles and lino on the floor, there is a kitchen unit, bath-tub in the bathroom. Toilet is extra. In addition there is a few parks in the surroundings too.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 500 CZK per person monthly + electricity and gas bills|
|Address||Na Václavce, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||112 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.