Spacious flat 3+1 (86 m²) for sale, balcony, great location - Lublaňská street, Vinohrady, Prague 2
We offer spacious bright cooperative apartment 3+1 with a floor area of 86 m² with balcony, located in a nice location of Prague 2 – Vinohrady, street Lublaňská.
The apartment is located on the second floor of the brick house house from 1912 without elevator and consists of living room, kitchen with access to balcony, two bedrooms, pantry, hallway, bathroom with corner bath and separate toilet. Heating is provided by gas boiler. The floors are laid parquet, tiles and carpet. The windows are new (euro windows). The apartment has a cellar (ownership share in the cellars). Parking is available on the street – blue zone. Transfer to private ownership is not yet scheduled, but is not excluded. An annuity is paid.
In the neighborhood you will find all shops and services, restaurants, theaters, primary schools and more. Comfortable housing for larger families with excellent transport links, a few minutes from the metro station I.P. Pavlova. For pleasant walks are available Folimanka parks and Grébovka.
For more information or a tour, please contact your broker.
5 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||costs including legal and real estate service|
|Address||Lublaňská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||86 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.