Prague, stylish, modern apartment in the historic center of Prague 2 + 1 for rent, 80.4 m², balcony, Široká Street
Prague, we offer a beautiful and spacious apartment for rent on one of the most desirable addresses in Prague, near Pařížská Street, Široká Street. The apartment layout is designed as 2 + 1, it has a complete renovation.
Elegant apartment on the 4th floor of a renovated Art Nouveau building with an elevator design.
The interior includes a living room with a historic tiled stove, a modern kitchen fully furnished appliances, one bedroom with freestanding a whirlpool bath and a balcony overlooking the courtyard, bathroom with shower and toilet, laundry room and entrance hall.
Unique elements of Art Nouveau apartment build a pleasant atmosphere: high ceilings, stucco, solid wood flooring, renovated tiled stoves, designer light fittings. There are security door, washer, dryer, internet, alarm, video intercom, security cameras.
Comfortable living in the heart of Prague, enjoy the magical atmosphere of the historic center of Prague and one of the most luxurious streets of Europe. Complete civic amenities – near plenty of restaurants, cafes and shops. Excellent transport accessibility: metro and tram stop. Parking in the blue zone directly in front.
44 000 CZKper month
|Address||Široká, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||80,40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Luxury furnished apartment 3+kk (107 m²), River Diamond Rezidence, Rohanske nabrezi, terrace, 2x garage, air condition
Prague, furnished apartment for rent 2+1 (55,2m²), Hořejší Nábřeží Street, Smíchov, terrace, winter garden
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.