Cosy duplex apartment 2+1 for sale, 74.9 m², Prague 8 - Liben, street Novákových
We offer a nice apartment 2+1 (according to the Declaration of the owner 2+kk) and a floor area of 74.9 square meters, located in a well equipped area of Prague 8 – Liben, street Novakových. This modern designed apartment is located on the 4th and 5th floor of the brick house with the elevator. The apartment consists of the entrance hall (2.68 m2), spacious living room (24.18 m2), kitchen (16.84 m2), bathroom (6.24 m2) with shower and toilet and dressing room / bedroom on the upper floor of the apartment ( 24.96 m2). The floor is tiled or PVC. Heating provides its own gas boiler Junkers. Construction of housing units was carried out in 2004, the unit is approved for use as a 2-bedroom. There are all civic amenities: in close proximity, kindergarten and primary school, post office, pharmacy, supermarket, sports center, dance center… Very good transport accessibility: metro Palmovka in 2 minutes, other transportation (tram, bus) 150 m 10 – 15 minutes to downtown. Parking available in front. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
3 300 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Novákových, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.