Apartment 2+1 for sale, 52 m², loggia, cellar, Prague 6 - Vokovice, Alzirska street
We offer apartment 2+1 for sale, floor area of 52 m² with cellar and balcony, located in Prague 6 – Vokovice, street Alzirska.
This apartment is located on the third floor of the block of flats with the lift and consists of a bedroom, living room, kitchen with new kitchenette with appliances, bathroom with bath and separate toilet. Parquet floors, lowered ceilings with lights and spotlights on the remote control. The cellar and a balcony on the mezzanine, there is the possibility to use the pram / bike room.
The house has been renovated: facade, plastic windows, pipes, new roof, entrance doors, stairs, lift. The house has an income from rent and advertising, by which are being paid repairs and renovations.
There are shops, restaurants, pharmacy, post office, kindergarten and elementary school. Near the house is located Sarka Valle, full of greenery. Metro line A station – Bořislavka is about 5 minutes walk from the house, other public transport also within easy reach. Free parking in front.
For more information or viewing contact the broker.
3 620 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||costs including legal and real estate service|
|Address||Alžírská, Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.