Prague, nice furnished apartment 1+ kk, 53 m², balcony, garage, 24 hour reception, Hurka, Prague 5
Prague, we offer a cozy apartment 1 + kk. Fully furnished apartment with an area of 53 m² is located on the 10th floor of a new building, street Volutová. There is a spacious room with a separate small bedroom. The apartment has a glassed sunny balcony with furniture and a nice view.
Fully equipped kitchen – fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave. Large bathroom with bath, wc, hallway with large built-in wardrobes. The apartment is fully equipped with linens, dishes. You only have to move.
Exceptional service – the house is a 24-hour reception, mail can take receptionist, garage included, high standard of common areas, a large secure bike room in the basement.
Complete amenities and excellent transport links. Only 2 minutes is metro B – Hurka.
Plenty of greenery. The house is a large park called. Central Park with sports, inline skating, cycling, tennis courts, ball games, outdoor gym, walking. The airport 15 minutes to the city center in 15 minutes.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4500 CZK (included internet)|
|Address||Volutová, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||53 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.