Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction, street Šumberova, Veleslavín, cellar, 54 m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 54 m² is located on the 4th floor of the brick house in Prague 6 – Veleslavín. Apartment and house is after complete reconstruction (in house new windows, insulation). Kitchen furnished with refrigerator, dishwasher, electric oven, hob, washing machine and a dining table with chairs. Also available with 2 wardrobe, double bed with storage space and a sofa in the living room. Bathroom with bathtub. The oak parquet floors and tiles. In the hall there is a storage space or you can use a cellar (3 m2). The house is situated in a quiet area surrounded by greenery. Parking is available free outside the house. Excellent amenities and accessibility by public transport – about 5 minutes from the station Petřiny – Metro, bus and tram, the same distance Billa, Ceska sporitelna bank, kindergarten, primary school, sports fields and playgrounds, located near the health center, a large park around the summerhouse Hvezda with playground (up to 10 min. walk), park Ladronka (15 min. walk).
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities about 4.500,- CZK/2 persons|
|Address||Šumberova, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.